Notices

Old 09-02-2013, 11:18 PM   #1
cptnemo
Enthusiast
cptnemo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
calibre: cannot connect to X server

Hi,

I saw there are many posts on the Internet related to this error. Still also it seams there are different causes.

I am running calibre (0.8.51) headless on a Raspberry Pi. Calibre works fine-I can browse the books via the web interface-still when I try to start and stop calibre from ssh terminal I get that error. I remember I used to be able to do that before. I really can't imagine what went wrong. Calibre start correctly at booting with this script.

Any suggestions on where to start/look to solve it?
cptnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:32 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use xvfb
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre headless