Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-25-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
TonyR
Connoisseur
TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle, Jetbook Lite, iPod Touch
The Point -- New Short Ghost Story at Amazon & Smashwords

Have just posted a new story at Smashwords and Amazon's Kindle store; it's a ghost story called "The Point" -- about 3100 words, DRM-free, and 99 cents.

Description:

One night, Diana Harris, heartbroken, humiliated, and lonely, took a long walk away from campus; she walked out to The Point and was never seen again. The campus legend says that she's still out there, that her ghost still haunts The Point.

Over the years, four young men walked alone at night to The Point, and vanished without a trace.

And tonight Bill Spender is walking away from the campus, not caring where -- just away. He's walking out to The Point...

Give it a look if you get a chance, and I hope you'll enjoy it.

Bests to all,

--Tony Rabig
The Point, at Amazon
The Point, at Smashwords
Also available: The Other Iron River, and Other Stories
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
TonyR
Connoisseur
TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!TonyR rocks like Gibraltar!

Looking for reviews for "The Point" and two others
Hi there. I've got three titles on Smashwords and would be interested in seeing comments from reviewers. One of the three, "Ghost Writer," is free. Coupons are available for the other two. They are: "The Point" (coupon code NL93T) and "The Other Iron River, and Other Stories" (coupon code QP57C). The coupons are good for 100% of the purchase price, and they'll be good until June 7. If you download, please post your review at Smashwords of course, but also at Amazon's Kindle store and Goodreads, and any other ebook retailer you'd like. Naturally, good reviews are preferred, but if the review's not favorable so be it. Just give it to me straight. I can take it. I think. Maybe.

Thanks in advance, and bests to all.

--Tony Rabig
Smashwords page is: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/TonyRabig
Old 07-02-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
TonyR
Connoisseur

The Point -- ghost story free at Smashwords in July

My short ghost story, "The Point," will be free at Smashwords during July as part of the Smashwords month-long site promotion.

Only two reviews so far, but both are favorable (and neither was written by my mother or anybody who owes me money); give it a look if you get a chance. Promotional code is given on the story's Smashwords page.

The Point, at Smashwords
Old 01-20-2012, 11:14 AM   #4
TonyR
Connoisseur

Re: The Point -- Ghost Story Free at Smashwords & Soon Free at Others

"The Point," a short ghost story (about 3100 words, DRM-free, previously 99 cents, and fairly well-reviewed at Smashwords/Goodreads) is now available as a free download at Smashwords, and once the distribution channels catch up with the price change it will also be available free at B&N and Sony. After that happens, I'll try to get the freebie status matched in the Kindle store as well. The story is also included in my collection Five of the Haunted (which isn't free -- sorry about that).

Description:

One night, Diana Harris, heartbroken, humiliated, and lonely, took a long walk away from campus; she walked out to The Point and was never seen again. The campus legend says that she's still out there, that her ghost still haunts The Point.

Over the years, four young men walked alone at night to The Point, and vanished without a trace.

And tonight Bill Spender is walking away from the campus, not caring where -- just away. He's walking out to The Point...

Give it a look if you get a chance, and I hope you'll enjoy it.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:46 AM   #5
TonyR
Connoisseur

"The Point" is now free at Smashwords, B&N, Sony, and Amazon's Kindle store. If you'd like a nice quiet little ghost story, give it a try.