Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 06:05 AM   #16
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Hey, dunno if anyone is still taking any notice of this thread, but would it be possible to create an epub version of this bible with nested TOC?

It would be nice if one could navigate to the chapter (or even verse?) from the Sony UI. Would be so much faster getting to proper chapter - the joystick method is so slow in comparison...

I've downloaded the HTML version to see what I can do, but don't really know enough about epub, setting up a nested TOC, or getting calibre to do it

Just a thought...
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:36 PM   #17
sergiodongala
Connoisseur
sergiodongala doesn't littersergiodongala doesn't litter

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
It would be nice if one could navigate to the chapter (or even verse?) from the Sony UI. Would be so much faster getting to proper chapter - the joystick method is so slow in comparison...

Just a thought...
Well I guess it would be hard to do it, I don't know:
But it is a good idea the reading process is more fast, and the process of finding
the part you want.
If you are able to do it I will be the first to download it.
sergiodongala is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2008, 01:37 PM   #18
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Thanks, Ted, for this upload. I was watching NOVA on TV last evening, and it was "Buried Secrets of the Bible," an archeological episode. I wanted to look something up, but can't see written words in a pBible, can't use my EB-1150, etc. I downloaded the HTML versions and saved them as Word docs. The hyperlinks and everything worked perfectly. I have to say that this is the best organized version I have ever used, whether it be pbook, CD-ROM, DVD, and various ebook versions.

Thank you again for giving us such a wonderful gift!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:22 PM   #19
TedPark
Zealot
TedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Sony 505
Thanks for the kind words. I used to post here a lot and made a bunch of (hiopefully) high quality books. But I have been really tied up with "real work" for a bunch of months. Hope to get back here more in the future.
TedPark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:01 PM   #20
the7gerbers
Connoisseur
the7gerbers doesn't litterthe7gerbers doesn't litterthe7gerbers doesn't litter

Device: Kindles (Fire HD, Fire, Paperwhite) iPhone
This is, hands down, the BEST formatting of the KJV Bible that I have found. I used the html to make an ebook of it for my eBookwise 1150 and it is just fantastic. Thank you so very much for uploading this...seriously. I have been disappointed over and over with paid versions of the Bible that I purchased...the worse formatting. And this is just elegant and complete. Again...many thanks.
the7gerbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2009, 10:37 PM   #21
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by the7gerbers View Post
This is, hands down, the BEST formatting of the KJV Bible that I have found. I used the html to make an ebook of it for my eBookwise 1150 and it is just fantastic. Thank you so very much for uploading this...seriously. I have been disappointed over and over with paid versions of the Bible that I purchased...the worse formatting. And this is just elegant and complete. Again...many thanks.
I see we have similar tastes in ebook hardware.

Would you consider uploading to our IMP ebook uploads forum your 1150 .imp of the KJV Bible for others to benefit? I can help you with the uploading process, if you need direction.

Could you also consider preparing, for upload, a REB1200 version as well as a Rocket eBook .rb? Again, I can help with this.

Just Private Message me or contact me via email at 'nrapallo (at) yahoo.ca'.

Regards,
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:28 AM   #22
the7gerbers
Connoisseur
the7gerbers doesn't litterthe7gerbers doesn't litterthe7gerbers doesn't litter

Device: Kindles (Fire HD, Fire, Paperwhite) iPhone
I'd love to share these, Nick. I've PM'ed you about it! I am so excited to finally have a useable version and I know I can't be the only one looking for it!

UPDATE: I did the 1150 file, hope I did that one correctly. Where do I put the rb and the 1200 files? Just let me know!

Last edited by the7gerbers; 02-14-2009 at 05:45 AM.
the7gerbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:22 AM   #23
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by the7gerbers View Post
I'd love to share these, Nick. I've PM'ed you about it! I am so excited to finally have a useable version and I know I can't be the only one looking for it!
Thanks for sharing this. I already responded via PM.

Quote:
UPDATE: I did the 1150 file, hope I did that one correctly. Where do I put the rb and the 1200 files? Just let me know!
Since the 1150 .imp and 1200 .imp are similar, you can post both to the same upload thread using the convention: '_1200.imp' for the REB1200 version and just '.imp' for the EBW1150 ebook. Most who have a REB1200, also have an EBW1150!

Since the REB1100 .rb is drastically different, it would go in the Other Books upload forum as a separate (but similarly worded) posting. If you get stuck, just contact me or post for help!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #24
*Angie*
Bookish
*Angie* doesn't litter*Angie* doesn't litter

Device: Kobo, Sony PRS-300
I wanted to add my thanks for this!
*Angie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:59 PM   #25
gregcd
Connoisseur
gregcd rocks like Gibraltar!gregcd rocks like Gibraltar!gregcd rocks like Gibraltar!gregcd rocks like Gibraltar!gregcd rocks like Gibraltar!gregcd rocks like Gibraltar!gregcd rocks like Gibraltar!gregcd rocks like Gibraltar!gregcd rocks like Gibraltar!gregcd rocks like Gibraltar!gregcd rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: prs-t1, prs-650 to sell
Hi have just converted the html to a lrf with my favorite font size (8.3); looks great. Thanks for the source!

I have a feeling the batch files wont work with the new version 6 of calibre.
gregcd is offline   Reply With Quote