Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 06-15-2008, 06:23 AM   #1
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
hard case for cybook gen3?

is there a hard protective case for the cybook? after reading the cracked screen threads, i'm paranoid. if i'm not reading it i have always put it on its own shelf where nothing else is ever put - but it couldn't hurt to protect it with either a hard case or a hardback book style cover - something that gives it more support than the cover i got for it.

thanks!

i did try the search for this question, but came up with a number of threads that had the words hard, case and cybook - only not together
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 04:18 PM   #2
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I don't know about any official Hard case for the Gen3, but, As I was concerned about the screen as well, I went a got the Official Wii Accessory case,

While it is a little oversized, it does have a decent amount of padding, and the front cover has quiet a hard insert inside it, which should help protect it.

I just stuck a couple of stick on Velcro Squares on the backside of the Gen3, and it sticks nice and fast to the inside of the case.

I also use a long Velcro tie to turn the case into a reasonably decent book stand, so I don't have to hold it up all the time.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2008, 05:35 AM   #3
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
thank you, kind sir. i'll be trying one asap
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote