Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-26-2010, 02:19 PM   #1
kalex
Zealot
kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony
SOLD Sony PRS-300 With Lighted Case

I recently upgraded to PRS-350 and my trusty PRS-300 is up for sale.

Reader is in Mint condition with barely any signs of use.
It has always been protected by a case.

It has been flashed with custom firmware and its running like a champ.
Firmware I'm using is Boroda Version 1.05
It includes:
Cyrillic fonts
CLock by Shade
Screenshot support
Test Mode support
Cyrillic sort
Full Russian Localization of menu
Paging and history via numerical keys

Included are:
Sony PRS-300
Original Sony box, soft pouch, USB cable, manuals
Original Sony PRSA-CL3 Lighted cover with original box
Cover shows slight signs of use with minor scuffs, but works perfectly

I'm asking $125 which includes Paypal and CONUS shipping. Price is OBO so don't be shy

international shipping is doable but will have to be covered by buyer at cost

Any questions please ask.
I recently sold my PRS-900 without issues

Alex
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	prs-300-003.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	58878   Click image for larger version

Name:	prs-300-004.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	58879   Click image for larger version

Name:	prs-300-005.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	58880   Click image for larger version

Name:	prs-300-006.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	58881   Click image for larger version

Name:	prs-300-007.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	58882  

Last edited by kalex; 10-09-2010 at 08:04 PM.
kalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:32 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I might be interested in the reader. Will let you know within next 24 hours.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-27-2010, 10:35 PM   #3
kalex
Zealot
kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Sure no problem
Old 10-02-2010, 12:41 PM   #4
kalex
Zealot

Bump. Any interest? Don't be afraid to make an offer, I'm using my 350 so 300 is sitting in its box and waiting for new owner
Old 10-02-2010, 01:39 PM   #5
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Still trying to find a buyer for you It may take some time
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #6
kalex
Zealot

ok