Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-30-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

Device: none
cats are evil...

this one has learn to split his good side from his bad side.

saw just saw this and have to put it on here for you all to see.
ahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:25 PM   #2
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

ops wrong tag.
Advert
Old 07-30-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahammer View Post
ops wrong tag.

That makes it all the more amusing.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:46 PM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
[catsareevil]Of course![/catsareevil]
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:53 PM   #5
Laz116
Guru
Laz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Sony PRS-700
You're preaching to the choir. That's why we love them to bits. A bit of evilness can spice up your life.
Laz116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2009, 06:34 PM   #6
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
I have a cat. She used to be wild. She's a tortoise shell colour. Because of my love of pirates, I named her Tortuga. Also, it fits. As you can see, when she was a young wild kitten, it looks like she got into a scrape, and lost part of her right lip. Now and then, she has this snarl on her face.

Also, she received no affection as a kitten, being out in the wild, so she is making up for this in spades. Always seeking affection to the point where I want to put her in a cage, cover it with a blanket and pipe the car exhaust to her. sleep, little precious, sleep

She is EVIL!! but i loves her
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0021sm.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	33299  
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:41 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Mine is more evil than yours.......he was a feral kitten just barely old enough to eat solids.

Now, one year later, he thinks its fun to dash in front of my feet and try to trip me.

It worked once last month. I broke my little toe, and after filling the house with words not fit for human ears, tried to find the little bastiid.....surprise, he was gone. Didn't come out of his hidey hole for hours.

I can't put on my shoes until I'm out of the house. Shoes on means immediate attacking with claws and teeth on my lower legs. Of course, the water bottle I squirt him with is nowhere around.

I keep threatening him with "the needle" but does he listen?? Nooooo......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:22 PM   #8
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
ops wrong tag.
Fixed that for ya!

(read: OMG I did it and did not delete anything!!!)
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #9
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
i liked the serious tag better!!!
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:37 PM   #10
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
i liked the serious tag better!!!
Then it's re-changed (and still nothing deleted!)

Oh and your cat's adorable!
Old 07-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #11
carlobee
Fanatic
carlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-books

Device: The new iPad
Lol. Nice picture you have there.

carlobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:01 PM   #12
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
ops wrong tag.
Fixed it for ya! And leaving it silly just to avoid the inevitable controversy...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:49 PM   #13
Verencat
Wizard

Hey! You did not delete anything either!
Congratulations!
Old 07-31-2009, 02:49 AM   #14
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Some are ...

I have one that's evil, and another who's a sweetheart. And two in between!
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:55 AM   #15
ahammer
cybershark

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Some are ...

I have one that's evil, and another who's a sweetheart. And two in between!
im sure the one is just acting sweet so that the others can get aways with more evil