Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-16-2015, 11:33 AM   #3106
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Who you gonna call? Chook Eaters!

I ain't afraid of no chook!
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 05:26 PM   #3107
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
Who you gonna call? Chook Eaters!

I ain't afraid of no chook!
You haven't seen this chook, sir.
You won't until it's too late..
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 01:17 PM   #3108
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
You haven't seen this chook, sir.
You won't until it's too late..
Although I've taken on a pumpkin form for the holiday, in my own form you can't sneak up on me because: (1) we owls have razor-sharp eyesight that can spot a mouse from far away, (2) our hearing is quite good and that allows us to hear of prey rustling in the grass, and (3) we can rotate our heads 360 degrees so we can see you coming from any direction.

BTW, I saw you from over a mile away. It looked like you were really enjoying eating that corn.
Old 10-21-2015, 06:58 PM   #3109
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I hab a bery bad code .....

I had to do a berry bad ding ....

It was medicinal ....

In my soup bowl ....

I'm going to burn in the fires of KFC for my transgression ....
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 09:04 PM   #3110
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I'm sorry. Was this you?

http://www.gocomics.com/brewsterrockit/2015/10/22
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 09:06 PM   #3111
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Yeb ... it wassshh medicinal .....
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:59 PM   #3112
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Although I've taken on a pumpkin form for the holiday, in my own form you can't sneak up on me because: (1) we owls have razor-sharp eyesight that can spot a mouse from far away, (2) our hearing is quite good and that allows us to hear of prey rustling in the grass, and (3) we can rotate our heads 360 degrees so we can see you coming from any direction.

BTW, I saw you from over a mile away. It looked like you were really enjoying eating that corn.
Guessing I eat corn is like guessing the sun rises once a day.
You didn't see me. I laid convincing decoys. You will only know I am there from the pain, blindness and knowledge of certain death.
Your head may swivel, but it won't swivel fast enough!
I am a silent chicken bent on your destruction. Fear me.
Old 10-23-2015, 10:02 PM   #3113
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 12:44 PM   #3114
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
Guessing I eat corn is like guessing the sun rises once a day.
You didn't see me. I laid convincing decoys. You will only know I am there from the pain, blindness and knowledge of certain death.
Your head may swivel, but it won't swivel fast enough!
I am a silent chicken bent on your destruction. Fear me.
Well, it looks like your vest is made of leather, so it will be easy to hear you coming because leather squeaks. However, it is possible that I am wrong and your vest is actually made of polyester...which will still make it easy to hear you coming due to the gold chains around your neck (gold chains and polyester go together like peanut butter and chocolate).

I can tell the difference between a decoy and a real chicken. Although I will admit that they are good copies, they are not good enough to fool a careful observer like myself. For one things, the copies don't breath.

BTW, there's more than just me seeking chicken. I have many fellow owls who are looking forward to a tasty meal. Look to the skies and there they are.

*A flock of owls is high in the sky...and "The Flight of Valkyries" is heard as the background music. Their sharp eyes are on the lookout for...chickens!*

Old 10-26-2015, 08:13 PM   #3115
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Well, it looks like your vest is made of leather, so it will be easy to hear you coming because leather squeaks. However, it is possible that I am wrong and your vest is actually made of polyester...which will still make it easy to hear you coming due to the gold chains around your neck (gold chains and polyester go together like peanut butter and chocolate).

I can tell the difference between a decoy and a real chicken. Although I will admit that they are good copies, they are not good enough to fool a careful observer like myself. For one things, the copies don't breath.

BTW, there's more than just me seeking chicken. I have many fellow owls who are looking forward to a tasty meal. Look to the skies and there they are.

*A flock of owls is high in the sky...and "The Flight of Valkyries" is heard as the background music. Their sharp eyes are on the lookout for...chickens!*

My fine attire is silent and in fact a incredibly light suit of armour. Think "Kingsman" for chickens and you'll get it.
You sir couldn't tell the difference between one of my advanced decoys and a real chicken! They have simulated breathing and everything. The simpler decoys are there to throw you off and waste your time..
The other owls are already being hunted as we speak. You could say the hunters has become the hunted.
I am moving in for the kill. Be patient, I will attend to your death shortly.
Old 10-26-2015, 08:49 PM   #3116
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Oh dear.

You know, Solitaire1, I did warn you about this in post #3093...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Also, I am pretty sure I saw AprilHare buying some form of protective clothing this morning, at Titanium Haute Enterprises Mfg. (T.H.E.M.)
Quote:
Protective clothing is just the beginning of our formidable plans..
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 06:27 AM   #3117
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Oh dear.

You know, Solitaire1, I did warn you about this in post #3093...
There is more. Much more.
Our underwater squadron, for instance.. but I've said enough.
Old 10-28-2015, 06:30 AM   #3118
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Yeb ... it wassshh medicinal .....
I am shocked!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 03:53 AM   #3119
AprilHare
Wizard

Chookkind will discipline poohbear. When the war is over.
Old 11-17-2015, 11:55 AM   #3120
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Unfortunately, at least one chicken has turned to the chicken-eating side, as shown in this video:

Other chickens who enter a KFC might be turned too.

Tags
11 herbs and spices, cajun spiced aprilhare, canibal penguins rule, cluck, kentucky fried poohbear, kfc on the house!!, ready roasted red phoenix, time to eat chicken!