Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-31-2010, 09:31 PM   #1
solotc
solotc began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS900
New to eBook Readers

I just bought a Sony Daily Edition eBook reader. It's my first eBook reader and it seems like it's pretty awesome. I lurked on these forums a while and you guys helped me make my choice of what to buy so I just want to say a big thanks!!
solotc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:09 PM   #2
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Welcome to the forum solotc, and congrats on the reader. Be sure and check out all the free books here at mobileread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=126 that are ready to go for your Sony. You can also look a few forums down from that one and get many ePub books that will also work.....

Again, congrats and have fun!
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2010, 01:54 PM   #3
DougFNJ
Avid Reader
DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature, 2TB iPad Pro 11”
Welcome, congratulations on a great choice. I have pretty much upgraded everytime Sony put out a new reader except for the PRS-300 and they have all been great, but the size, wireless, and extra functions along with the included accessories make this the most complete package Sony has put out.

Enjoy!
DougFNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #4
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Welcome solotc!
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, solotc., and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Check out all the forums for some great info and help.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
prs-900