Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 05-18-2009, 03:33 PM   #1
soafrocentric
soafrocentric began at the beginning.

Device: E-Ink AM200 Prototype Kit
Looking for Bebook

Pls i am looking for the Bebook reading device, i need someone who can help me purchase one, cos there isn't anywhere i can get one to buy here in africa.
soafrocentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #2
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
You can order on-line here.
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2009, 04:27 AM   #3
soafrocentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
You can order on-line here.
Hello,

is it possible i send u money thru western union and you help me buy and send it to me, i don't have credit card to shop online.

Thanks
Old 05-19-2009, 06:17 AM   #4
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
I highly doubt that someone would be willing to do that here.

It may be possible to send money to Paypal from your own bank account...
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:12 AM   #5
soafrocentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfonsVH View Post
I highly doubt that someone would be willing to do that here.

It may be possible to send money to Paypal from your own bank account...
AlfonsVH, i just sent u a private mail now
Advert
Old 05-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #6
babarous
Resident Lurker
babarous began at the beginning.

Device: K4NT
Whoa. 419 in MobileRead forums? Who'd a thought? soafrocentric, are you by any chance a Nigerian prince who needs help getting your gold/cash out of the country? I would gladly give you all of my banking information in exchange for a promise of later reward from someone as royal as yourself. Where can I wire the money to you to help you get this bebook?

shakes head...
babarous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:33 PM   #7
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by babarous View Post
Whoa. 419 in MobileRead forums? Who'd a thought? soafrocentric, are you by any chance a Nigerian prince who needs help getting your gold/cash out of the country? I would gladly give you all of my banking information in exchange for a promise of later reward from someone as royal as yourself. Where can I wire the money to you to help you get this bebook?

shakes head...

No, I think he's just confused as to how long it would take to get a BeBook shipped to Nigeria.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:50 PM   #8
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
No, I think he's just confused as to how long it would take to get a BeBook shipped to Nigeria.
I'm not sure either... could be legit, could be a not-so-elaborate attempt to scam. However, the PM seemed honest, but I just pointed out that he could order the device from the BeBook-site and get it shipped to Nigeria without much hassle.

Anyway: no offence to soafrocentric, but you must understand that we're a suspicious bunch
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:40 AM   #9
soafrocentric

Quote:

shakes head...
Like your name implies.....Babarous...sound more like dubious....hahahaha
anyway, i am not a scam artist or 419, i am an intellectual just like we all are on mobileread, i am working on a big time educational project for my country...

samples of what i am still working on http://www.eficocentre.com

I really wont blame you, bad eggs implicate the good ones, i was just think of adding the ebook technology to the project stuff and i needed a sample of the ebook reader to know how i can fit it to what i am doing.....

Thanks Anyway
Old 05-22-2009, 09:25 AM   #10
babarous
Resident Lurker
babarous began at the beginning.

Device: K4NT
Ouch, you made me feel bad. Sorry if I offended you with the 419 comment. Heck, I would help you out, but I'm in Asia myself, not too many BeBooks locally. One option you might look into is the official chinese Hanlin website. They accept payment through bank transfer, and ship pretty much anywhere world wide. Best of luck to you, and please forgive the rash generalization.

Babarous
babarous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:56 AM   #11
soafrocentric

RE

Quote:
Ouch, you made me feel bad. Sorry if I offended you with the 419 comment. Heck, I would help you out, but I'm in Asia myself, not too many BeBooks locally. One option you might look into is the official chinese Hanlin website. They accept payment through bank transfer, and ship pretty much anywhere world wide. Best of luck to you, and please forgive the rash generalization.

Babarous
not to worry man...we are all in it to win! i kow my people have a bad reputation but it was just ignorant to believ the whole 150 million would think the same.

thanks any way i would keep in in touch.