Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-07-2015, 10:38 AM   #1
Rads
Rads began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Sending files to Kobo

Hi there, when I connect my Kobo to my computer and open Calibre, I no longer get a 'send file to device' option. Where did it go, and how can I send eBooks to my Kobo?
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:09 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Kobo
Which Kobo
What Firmware is it at

OH, When was the last time you updated your Calibre? Device support gets updated all the time to keep up with manufacturer changes.

Last, but most important: DOES Windows (or your OS) see the Kobo files?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2015, 12:04 PM   #3
Rads

Hi there, I have updated my Kobo firmware recently, it is the most recent version of Calibre, and yes, Mac OS does see the files I am trying to transfer from Calibre to my Kobo.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:54 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
How about following the instructions here --> My device is not detected by calibre.

Does the Mac OS see the Kobo? (You answered the question does the Mac OS see the files you are trying to transfer).
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 01:53 PM   #5
Rads

That worked! For some reason, my Kobo was on the Ignore list. Thank you!
Advert