Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 10-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #1
jackibar
Enthusiast
jackibar began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone apps
Image Not Found

I'm trying to upload an html file, css file, and cover image into Sigil. I have all 3 files in the same directory. I upload the html file, then under Styles choose "Add" and choose the file, then in Images I choose Add and choose the file. But when I run FlightCrew checker it complains that those files aren't in use for some reason. What am I missing?!
jackibar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:48 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackibar View Post
I'm trying to upload an html file, css file, and cover image into Sigil. I have all 3 files in the same directory. I upload the html file, then under Styles choose "Add" and choose the file, then in Images I choose Add and choose the file. But when I run FlightCrew checker it complains that those files aren't in use for some reason. What am I missing?!
Add only inserts the image (font,stylesheet...) into the Book STRUCTURE (seen in the file browser list)
You need to PLACE the image 1 or more times onto pages. Use the Black 'Monitor' Icon

Not used is a only an advisory warning (thought some publishers will reject for any little thing)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2013, 10:48 AM   #3
jackibar
Enthusiast
jackibar began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone apps
Thanks!
jackibar is offline   Reply With Quote