Old 03-06-2013, 06:50 AM   #1
iomari
Zealot
iomari doesn't litteriomari doesn't litter

Device: galaxy tab
Error compiling update to 0.9.21

just compiling update to 0.9.21 from 0.9.9 and I'm getting the following error:

####### Building extension qt_hack #######
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/default -I. -I/usr/include/QtCore -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include -I../../../../src/qt-harfbuzz/src -I../../../../src/calibre/ebooks/pdf/render -I. -o qt_hack.o ../../../../src/calibre/ebooks/pdf/render/qt_hack.cpp
In file included from ../../../../src/calibre/ebooks/pdf/render/qt_hack.cpp:8:0:
../../../../src/calibre/ebooks/pdf/render/qt_hack.h:10:21: fatal error: QGlyphRun: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [qt_hack.o] Error 1
Error while executing: make -f Makefile

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./setup.py", line 99, in <module>
sys.exit(main())
File "./setup.py", line 85, in main
command.run_all(opts)
File "/mnt/installs/iomari/work/calibre-0.9.21/setup/__init__.py", line 163, in run_all
self.run_cmd(self, opts)
File "/mnt/installs/iomari/work/calibre-0.9.21/setup/__init__.py", line 156, in run_cmd
self.run_cmd(scmd, opts)
File "/mnt/installs/iomari/work/calibre-0.9.21/setup/__init__.py", line 159, in run_cmd
cmd.run(opts)
File "/mnt/installs/iomari/work/calibre-0.9.21/setup/extensions.py", line 379, in run
self.build(ext, dest)
File "/mnt/installs/iomari/work/calibre-0.9.21/setup/extensions.py", line 399, in build
return self.build_pyqt_extension(ext, dest)
File "/mnt/installs/iomari/work/calibre-0.9.21/setup/extensions.py", line 577, in build_pyqt_extension
qt_objects = self.build_qt_objects(ext)
File "/mnt/installs/iomari/work/calibre-0.9.21/setup/extensions.py", line 564, in build_qt_objects
self.check_call([make, '-f', 'Makefile'])
File "/mnt/installs/iomari/work/calibre-0.9.21/setup/extensions.py", line 455, in check_call
subprocess.check_call(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 511, in check_call
raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['make', '-f', 'Makefile']' returned non-zero exit status 2
iomari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:03 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You need the private qt headers.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2013, 08:25 AM   #3
iomari
Zealot
iomari doesn't litteriomari doesn't litter

Device: galaxy tab
I'm having trouble finding the required libs for opensuse 11.4
iomari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:47 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Then you need to be asking in an opensuse forum.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote