Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 01-26-2024, 05:03 AM   #1
xiatian
Connoisseur
xiatian began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Question How to import python requests module to a recipe?

I want to write my own recipe and use requests module(https://pypi.org/project/requests/) but Calibre uses mechanize to handle web request. It is too complicated for me as a technical novice. I always use requests module because it is simple and powerful. Is it possible to import requests module?
xiatian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 07:34 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, calibre does not include requests.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
recipe