Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 01-27-2014, 01:07 AM   #1
GeoffRussell
GeoffRussell began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
toc.ncx okay in calibre, missing after kindlegen...?

Hi all,

I'm generating an epub and using kindlegen to make a mobi for kindle.

The resulting epub and mobi files look fine in calibre ... the inline html toc is fine, the icon "Table of Contents" brings up the calibre sidebar ... all good.

But when I move the mobi to my keypad kindle, the "Goto" panel can't find my table of contents.

When I run kindlegen it says: "Building table of content URL: /tmp/mobi-Di8irA/toc.ncx" even though my opf provides one.

Any ideas?

I've attached my opf file and my ncx file

Many thanks
Attached Files
File Type: opf content.opf (4.0 KB, 395 views)
File Type: xml toc.ncx.xml (3.3 KB, 447 views)
GeoffRussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:10 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@GeoffRussell: You'll probably find a more adequate public in the Kindle Formats subforum .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2014, 04:10 PM   #3
GeoffRussell
GeoffRussell began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Thanks niluje
GeoffRussell is offline   Reply With Quote