Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-15-2013, 06:03 AM   #1
xeanz
xeanz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Kobo Aura HD not highlighting in .mobi files

I've just bought a new Kobo Aura HD. (2nd, first one I returned with touchscreen issues)

I loaded a .mobi file and when I try to highlight a text is does not react. I tried it in an .Epub file and there everything seem to be working fine. Also I must note that I read the same .mobi file in my first Kobo Aura HD and there I was able. Also the device seems to be lagging. I already tried a factory reset.

Is this a known issues? Because I'm getting kinda sick of it. Thinking of returning it and going for the new Kindle paperwhite (I had the first version of the pw but it was stolen)

thanks!

Last edited by xeanz; 09-15-2013 at 06:06 AM.
xeanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:08 AM   #2
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
I had no idea the Aura HD even worked with mobi. Try converting to epub?
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2013, 11:38 AM   #3
xeanz
xeanz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
That did seem to solve it! Thanks
xeanz is offline   Reply With Quote