Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-16-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
MichaelMSeattle
Enthusiast
MichaelMSeattle began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-505/600
NY Times Sunday Magazine ?

I love the NY Times recipe and use it regularly. Sometimes, however I forget to run Calibre on Sundays and end up missing the Sunday Magazine.

Would it be possible to modify the NYTimes recipe to just download the Magazine (on any day of the week)?

Much appreciation and thanks in advance for anything anyone can do!

Thanks,
-Mike
MichaelMSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:46 PM   #2
nickredding
onlinenewsreader.net
nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, IPad3, iPhone4, Playbook, HTC Inspire
I'm testing a new version of the recipe that will collect the web version of the paper at nytimes.com. The sections down the left of the main page (including the magazine) include content over a few days and you can select and download them whenever you want. I'll post the revised recipe by Friday when I've finished testing it.
nickredding is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2010, 02:49 PM   #3
MichaelMSeattle
Enthusiast
MichaelMSeattle began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-505/600
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickredding View Post
I'm testing a new version of the recipe that will collect the web version of the paper at nytimes.com. The sections down the left of the main page (including the magazine) include content over a few days and you can select and download them whenever you want. I'll post the revised recipe by Friday when I've finished testing it.
Great! Thanks!
I look forward to trying it out.

-Mike
MichaelMSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote