Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 10-22-2010, 07:55 PM   #1
Stonecold
Connoisseur
Stonecold will become famous soon enoughStonecold will become famous soon enoughStonecold will become famous soon enoughStonecold will become famous soon enoughStonecold will become famous soon enoughStonecold will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 3 (B006)
Question Dictionary fusion

Is there any free software for Windows that will allow me to automatically merge active kindle dictionaries (in dictionary format) and choose the dominant one (i.e. if A is set to dominant then, in the case that both A and B have the same entry only A's will be included in the merged version)? It's just that I have a medical dictionary and I oten use it when reading medical text book but I also want to use the Kindle's standard Oxford American Dictionary. Is there a way to merge them? I want to be able to view the definition of "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanicoiosis" and still be able to look up the definition of "haphazardous" without changing my primary dictionary.
Stonecold is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dictionary, kindle, merge, software