Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-25-2020, 10:14 AM   #1
speedymjb
speedymjb began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Ten Rules Of The Road I Learned At My First Concert

Ten Rules Of The Road That I Learned At My First Concert is one ordinary guy's saga of 160 concerts over the last 44 years - 5 star ratings at Amazon and Goodreads!!

"From scalping tickets to catch Captain Fantastic at the height of his success to missing the opportunity to see Sir Paul close down Shea Stadium; from meeting one band in the middle of 43rd street to watching another play in a parking lot; from seeing a crowd throw objects at an amateur lead-in band to hearing two legends, Macca and Bruce, play "I Saw Her Standing There" - twice; from never seeing Van Morrison play "Someone Like You" to having him surprise us all with a rendition of "Send In The Clowns"; from attending a concert that never started to being at a show that we wouldn’t let end; the “Ten Rules Of The Road” have marked the moments of my journey from August 15, 1976 right through today."

Available for Free on Kindle Unlimited

Kindle edition - $7.99

Paperback - $14.99

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F4KV4WD
speedymjb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
concerts, music, rock & roll