Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-15-2016, 08:30 AM   #16
JordonGreene
JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Yeah, three is really hard. Saying a "simple question" was a bit misleading. Haha. It's like all those survey's I fill out asking what my top three favorite books are, not easy!

I must say those who have listed more than three, I understand, a little rebellion is a good thing.
JordonGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 02:35 PM   #17
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Hey DS,
Another "The Band" fan here.
At the OP:
Today
Metallica, Stevie Nicks & Don Henley, Damn Yankees, Marshall Tucker Band, Ozzy Osborne & Lita Ford, survivor, cheap trick, Foghat, 38 special, Sammy Johns, Bread, Bob Welch, Moody Blues. Boston, Gordon Lightfoot, the Hollies, Amazing Rhythm Aces, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Dan Hill.Def Leppard, Eagles, Kiss (original), Steppenwolf. Iron Maiden and Judas Priest.

Yes I am eclectic.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2016, 06:18 PM   #18
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
No Weird Al yet?
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 06:21 PM   #19
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordonGreene View Post
I've not heard of Five Iron Frenzy, but I do like Red and Disciple. I was first introduced to rock by Skillet actually, and though I prefer their older music I still like them! I was just listening to Red the other day actually.
Right now Red is about all I listen to, but I had to pick someone for 2nd and 3rd

I don't actually like Skillet that much, but that may change...
Old 07-15-2016, 06:24 PM   #20
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorfindel View Post
No Weird Al yet?
Does he have any "sort of" romantic songs?
Advert
Old 07-15-2016, 06:25 PM   #21
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf

Stuck in the Drivethrough?
Old 07-15-2016, 06:27 PM   #22
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
Stuck in the Drivethrough?
Will have to youtube that.
Not even close to a sort of.

Though your suggestion makes me wonder about your idea of romance.

Last edited by Cinisajoy; 07-15-2016 at 06:30 PM.
Old 07-15-2016, 06:32 PM   #23
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf

what kind of romantic song?
Old 07-16-2016, 08:06 AM   #24
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Mark Knopfler
A local band we just discovered--they are incredible - The South Austin Moonlighters (I did a review of their latest album and show on the blog, but it has affiliate links so be warned.)
The third is hard to choose. Probably The Moody Blues. But that leaves out so many others that I love.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 09:59 AM   #25
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Kinks
AC/DC
Pink Floyd
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 10:23 AM   #26
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Kinks
AC/DC
Pink Floyd
You have spelt the names of your favourite bands all wrong, let me correct that for you:

Roxy Music
The Zombies
Abba

Now it looks ok to me.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 10:41 AM   #27
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by pynch View Post
You have spelt the names of your favourite bands all wrong, let me correct that for you:

Roxy Music
The Zombies
Abba

Now it looks ok to me.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 01:37 PM   #28
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Kinks
AC/DC
Pink Floyd
Lola has big balls and is comfortably numb.
Or is it
Lola did dirty deeds and is comfortably numb.
Old 07-16-2016, 01:47 PM   #29
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Lola has big balls and is comfortably numb.
Or is it
Lola did dirty deeds and is comfortably numb.
This smells of a new forum game.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 06:27 PM   #30
JordonGreene
JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JordonGreene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
No Weird Al yet?
Yeah, he's good too. Haha
JordonGreene is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
asking alexandria, bring me the horizon, five finger death punch, music