Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 11-22-2011, 02:09 AM   #16
nightlurker
nightlurker began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350 & PRS-650
Just heard about Austin Freeman and the first site I check has your fanstatic collection waiting for me. This will keep me quiet for the next few weeks (my wife thanks you so much).
Thanks for all your hard work.

Last edited by nightlurker; 11-22-2011 at 02:15 AM.
nightlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:08 AM   #17
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
What a great collection! Thank you very much for all the work you did on this.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-28-2012, 01:59 PM   #18
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Thanks Harry, I haven't read any of these books yet. But they sound pretty good.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #19
auntlee
auntlee is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.auntlee is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.auntlee is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.auntlee is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.auntlee is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.auntlee is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.auntlee is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.auntlee is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.auntlee is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.auntlee is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.auntlee is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: ibook
This is the greatest thing ever!!!!!

Downloading 'em all now; reading em tonight. Thanks so much for your hard work!
auntlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:44 PM   #20
iBookMan
iBookMan began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Thanks so much for all the effort you've put into these. I have read your versions and thoroughly enjoyed them. These are just as good today as when they were written, imho!
Cheers!
iBookMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2014, 09:18 AM   #21
Nullifidian
Nullifidian began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I registered to say thanks for the upload and to let you know that the one missing essay, "5A King's Bench Walk", can be found in the anthology Dr. Thorndyke's Crime File at Project Gutenberg Australia: http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks10/1000171h.html
Nullifidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 09:24 AM   #22
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullifidian View Post
I registered to say thanks for the upload and to let you know that the one missing essay, "5A King's Bench Walk", can be found in the anthology Dr. Thorndyke's Crime File at Project Gutenberg Australia: http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks10/1000171h.html
Thank you for letting me know!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 09:32 AM   #23
lmarie
Dilettante
lmarie doesn't litterlmarie doesn't litter

Device: EB1150, Cybook Gen3, Kobo Touch
Many thanks!

Just discovered Freeman -- thanks so much for this great collection!
lmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 09:49 AM   #24
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmarie View Post
Just discovered Freeman -- thanks so much for this great collection!
It's my pleasure, but please do be careful what you download; much of it is not in the public domain in the US.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 02:42 PM   #25
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I just now located these on calibre and decided to change the quotes to smart quotes. Interesting, the change also stripped away the spaces between titles and chapter headings, so that the titles of each book, along with the titles in the master Contents page have also been stripped of space.

I much prefer to have what I call 'breathing room' between titles and text, so I guess I'll have to go back and delete those smart quotes back to straight quotes, unless you know of another way to effect this?

Thanks, Harry.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 02:50 PM   #26
Anonymous John
Anonymous John began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Finally! 5A King's Bench Walk.
http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks10/1000171.txt
Anonymous John is offline   Reply With Quote