Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-22-2012, 03:24 AM   #16
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Apart from being with my dear ones, which includes family and some dear friends, or having a great walk outside, I can't think of any other way to spend a good afternoon than with a cup of tea, 2 digestives and my kindle
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:34 AM   #17
Jozawun
Fanatic
Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen 3, Pocketbook 902, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
I understand the need, but it is a tough choice to spend so much time surrounded by lawyers. Mind you, I've spent a lifetime surrounded by engineers, but at least you find a lot of SF readers in those circles. Weirdos but the right kind of weirdos.
Some of my best friends are lawyers.
Of course, so are some of my worst enemies.
Jozawun is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2012, 10:13 AM   #18
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
Maybe you can specialize in Publishing and Library law

[QUOTE=Antoinekamel;2271945]Thanks for the question. I always liked reading, fjtorres. Unfortunately, reading for pleasure is not a profession, so I chose something to get money from, it was Law, and I really think it was the best I could do (after trying computing science and marketing).
owly is offline   Reply With Quote