Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-25-2012, 05:56 AM   #1
ivanbayross
ivanbayross began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle Fire
ePub Reader For Android

Hi,

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note GT N7000.

The OS is ICS.

I've downloaded ePub Reader for Android on the SGN.
URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...graphilos.epub

When I try and read an EBook in the ePub reader I've noticed that large images are not being resized to fit my SGN viewport.

When I read the very same EBook in Kobo, or Bluefire on the SGN everything works just fine, with the images resized to fit the SGN view port pretty well.

Has anyone else noticed the same behaviour?

Is there some settings that have to be done in ePub Reader?
( I have not noticed any such setting though )

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Ivan Bayross
ivanbayross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:32 PM   #2
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Try some other ePub compatible eReader apps like Aldiko, CoolReader or MonnReader and see if you get the same results.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:48 AM   #3
fratermus
e-bookworm
fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, K3, KF2, Touch (dying)
I use FBreader (free/open) on both android and linux. I don't recall any display problems, but haven't tried any particularly challenging files.
fratermus is offline   Reply With Quote