Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-15-2009, 06:58 PM   #31
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
For those who are interested, I have uploaded the conversions to Smashwords. I plan to put them on my site as well, but I may do a bit of customization first.
Cool
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:42 AM   #32
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
For those who are interested, I have uploaded the conversions to Smashwords. I plan to put them on my site as well, but I may do a bit of customization first.
Steve! Just in time for my planned do-nothing-but-read day tomorrow.

I'm really looking forward to my day of reading now.

(and you used the cover that Moejoe did too!)
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #33
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Have a good reading day!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 06:43 PM   #34
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

DOS is on the SJB!

Denial of Service is now downloadable, in multiple formats, from the SJB.

The e-book is also still available on Smashwords (as is Verdant Skies and The Onuissance Cells). Mark Coker and I are communicating now on the differences I've found between my custom formatting and Smashwords' Meatgrinder software, which may mean some polishing done on the Smashwords formatting ere long. (The differences are slight, so don't read too much into that!)

In the meantime, I'm interested to see what kind of attention I manage to get through Smashwords, so we'll see how it goes!
Old 08-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #35
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Downloaded and read.

Just a quick post to let you know I enjoyed the "Pilot" and would like to continue to follow the characters (hint, hint). Do you plan to write continuing episodes?

P.S. Thanks to Right Brane ePublications for airing this episode without commercial interruption.
Advert
Old 08-17-2009, 04:34 PM   #36
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Downloaded and read.

Just a quick post to let you know I enjoyed the "Pilot" and would like to continue to follow the characters (hint, hint). Do you plan to write continuing episodes?
I am thinking of more stories for Mike and Pete Schitzeiss. I don't have scripts yet, but the blurbs I'm thinking of may give you a hint:

"DOS y DOS and Maresy DOS"

"DOS Equuis"

"DOS vedanya"

"DOS ain't no party! DOS ain't no disco!"

(I'm surely gonna burn in Pun Hell for that last one.)
Old 08-19-2009, 03:16 PM   #37
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Quote:
I am thinking of more stories for Mike and Pete Schitzeiss. I don't have scripts yet, but the blurbs I'm thinking of may give you a hint:

"DOS y DOS and Maresy DOS"

"DOS Equuis"

"DOS vedanya"

"DOS ain't no party! DOS ain't no disco!"

(I'm surely gonna burn in Pun Hell for that last one.)
Well, maybe not burn, but .... You know, they do kind of sound like TV episode titles.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:51 PM   #38
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Got an idea for the second episode...
Old 08-24-2009, 02:25 PM   #39
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Quote:
Got an idea for the second episode...
The idea is...?
Old 08-24-2009, 02:36 PM   #40
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
The idea is...?
...a good one!

Okay, quick summary: Mike Schitzeiss is set on finding out who blacklisted him in Baltimore. But Gail, his new girlfriend (and his brother's ex) finds him someone else to help in the meantime: A company whose software designs are mysteriously turning up in their competitors' hands! Will Mike's phenomenal IT powerz, Gail's phenomenal sexiness and brother Pete's phenomenal drinking capacity save the day?

Hey, you asked.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #41
Mason
parce qui c'est amusant!
Mason began at the beginning.

I can really relate to this book as a person who runs his own Linux server for hosting private WoW servers :P
Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:04 PM   #42
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Quote:
...a good one!

Okay, quick summary: Mike Schitzeiss is set on finding out who blacklisted him in Baltimore.
I'm curious also.
Quote:
But Gail, his new girlfriend (and his brother's ex) [snip]
That's so California.
Quote:
Will Mike's phenomenal IT powerz, Gail's phenomenal sexiness and brother Pete's phenomenal drinking capacity save the day?

Hey, you asked.
Hey, you forgot.. "Tune in next time to find out the answers to these questions and more."
Old 08-24-2009, 06:44 PM   #43
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Mr. Jordan, you have got it going on!

DOS ain't no fooling around!

1/3 of the way thru Verdant Skies, and consider my socks blown off.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:02 PM   #44
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Mr. Jordan, you have got it going on!

DOS ain't no fooling around!

1/3 of the way thru Verdant Skies, and consider my socks blown off.
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
Old 09-12-2009, 09:53 PM   #45
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Episode 2 of Denial of Service is here!

Tags
adventure, free ebook, humor, steve jordan, stevejordanbooks.com