Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #1
sbell1
sbell1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Have to return Kindle 2-remove screensaver hack?

I have to return my Kindle 2 due to sun fading issues. I had added the 0.4 screensaver hack. I did the uninstall to put the defaults back. Anything else I need to clear off before sending it back?

Sorry I also posted this in the troubleshooting forum....I'm just paranoid about sending this back with something on it that will void the warranty.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:29 PM   #2
sbell1
sbell1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks...I received the answer to delete screen_saver folder in the troubleshooting forum.
Advert
Old 04-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #3
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
This is a duplicate thread in the Troubleshooting Forum. It is closed here.
Closed Thread