Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-12-2013, 01:42 AM   #1
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Movie/Video Recommendations

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place for individuals to recommend movies/videos that others might find interesting, especially ones that are off the beaten path. The recommended videos/movies should be ones that are available on home video (such as DVD and/or Blu-Ray), and each post should include at least a brief comment about the video/movie.

I hope people find this thread both interesting and useful.

I'll begin with the first recommendation:

Video/Movie: I Need That Record! - The Death (Or Possible Survival) Of The Independent Record Store (2009)

A documentary about the number of independent record stores that have closed and the reasons for this, including the history of the music industry and the changes that have lead to its decline. It includes a number of interviews with individuals involved with the music industry.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movie recommend video