Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
tarisea
Zealot
tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.

Device: iphone
Share Books By Email Suddenly Not Working

I am using latest update. 9.2.1 but this started yesterday BEFORE I did the update. Suddenly I can't share by email any more. I tried shutting off my McAfee that didn't make any difference and it's in McAfee as an exception anyway. This is the error I get when I send a test email:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\wizard\send_email.py", line 173, in test_email_settings
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\smtp.py", line 94, in sendmail
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\smtp.py", line 86, in sendmail_direct
IOError: Failed to send mail: SMTPServerDisconnected('Connection unexpectedly closed',)

Log:
Find mail exchanger for rogers.com
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\smtp.py", line 80, in sendmail_direct
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\smtplib.py", line 716, in sendmail
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\smtplib.py", line 468, in mail
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\smtplib.py", line 358, in getreply
SMTPServerDisconnected: Connection unexpectedly closed

I am using the same email I have always used. I am sending to the same email I have always sent to. Any idea what's going on?

Thanks
tarisea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....ails-using-app
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
email; share