Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Free Bookplates

Just add your own owner information and save it as a screensaver.
Click image for larger version

Name:	BlankBOOKPLATE.png
Views:	341
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	13747

Name:	CATbookplate.png
Views:	309
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	13748

Name:	CATONBOOKS.png
Views:	321
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	13749

Name:	SUNbookplate.png
Views:	310
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	13750
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:54 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Thanks RickyMaveety
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2008, 09:31 AM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Just add your own owner information and save it as a screensaver.
Nice... you're just the cat's meow.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:45 AM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
free bookplates.

Very nice. I like the cat!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:18 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
A screensaver? On what - the Kindle?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2008, 01:56 PM   #6
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Nice... you're just the cat's meow.

BOb
Har de har har .... I just noticed that three of them have cats in some form or other.

Hey .... I live with 20 cats. Is it any wonder they pop up in my artwork??

Just be glad I didn't have one scuba diving in the ocean ..... oh, hey ..... good idea!!

Old 06-23-2008, 01:59 PM   #7
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
A screensaver? On what - the Kindle?
Well, Harry, that's all I've got to work with. I don't know if you can use them in any form on any of the other readers.

However ... that is how I'm using it on my Kindle. I have just the one image (top one, but with my name and address and phone number) as my screensaver.

I'm planning to create some more old fashioned bookplates ... I personally like those the best.

Are they able to be used on other readers??
Old 06-23-2008, 04:53 PM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Are they able to be used on other readers??
I don't think so - that way the reason for the question. Look very good indeed, though!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 06:23 PM   #9
giedre
Connoisseur
giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.giedre is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Sony 500,505, Kindle, 1150
I love those! Thanks so much!!
giedre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 06:33 PM   #10
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I don't think so - that way the reason for the question. Look very good indeed, though!
Oh bummer. I suppose it's a little silly to call it a "screen saver" since the screen doesn't experience burn in. However, they do have the option on the Kindle to have an image replace your book text when the book goes into sleep mode.

So, I just thought that a bookplate would be a nice idea for that. Something to identify as my ebook.

I'm now trying to work up several traditional styles ... but I'm not feeling very inspired. I've got a ton of other stuff to do, and my neoprene just arrived, so I'm going to start on my neoprene book cover.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Oh bummer. I suppose it's a little silly to call it a "screen saver" since the screen doesn't experience burn in. However, they do have the option on the Kindle to have an image replace your book text when the book goes into sleep mode.
Let's call it the "Sleep Mode Pic".

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:54 PM   #12
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Let's call it the "Sleep Mode Pic".

BOb
Nah, call it a "screensaver"? It makes for interesting etymology discussions in the future.

Cheers,
Marc (writing this on his "notebook")
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote