Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-13-2011, 08:07 PM   #1
boxofslavery
boxofslavery began at the beginning.

Device: Laptop
Calibre won't keep font or window size preference or bookmarks

I installed the most up to date version of Calibre on my Acer laptop and within the E-book Viewer's preferences set the "Remember last used window size" and always close in full screen. However when I start the viewer, it is never full screen. More importantly, as soon as it comes up it is on the correct page but when I increase the font size twice (it is a tiny laptop with a tiny screen) it jumps to another page and even clicking on my bookmark won't bring it to the correct place. I can't make the font size automatically default to 2 sizes larger than normal.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
boxofslavery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
remembering window size does not remember full screen state. As for bookmarks and font size that's a known problem, there's already a ticket for it
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2011, 08:10 PM   #3
boxofslavery
boxofslavery began at the beginning.

Device: Laptop
Thanks. Did the last version also have this problem? I still have the install for that version and was wondering if just installing the older version would fix it.
boxofslavery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:35 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Its there in every version.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bookmark font size