Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-21-2011, 01:44 PM   #1
rogerperk
Connoisseur
rogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enough

Device: NC Rooted
Updatevrooted Nook color

I have a rooted NC from about a year ago and it's very slow. I'd like to clean it up and generally update it so there is less garbage to slow it down and so it works smoother. I don't have CWM or any other enhancements except a keyboard I really don't like. Any suggestions on how to do this without unrooting and rerooting? Or is that the best way?
rogerperk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:39 AM   #2
rogerperk
Connoisseur
rogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enough

And again, apparently help isnt available. Thanks.
Advert
Old 08-30-2011, 12:53 PM   #3
stockhomer
Noob
stockhomer began at the beginning.

Device: galaxy tab gt p1010, nook touch
Try here http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1131 may be you will be more lucky
stockhomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
jasoraso
Addict
jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch, Nook Color (rooted) and Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Roger, if you are still looking for help, I would be happy to see what I can do. I am in the Salt Lake area. Send me a pm ...
jasoraso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:42 PM   #5
rogerperk
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoraso View Post
Roger, if you are still looking for help, I would be happy to see what I can do. I am in the Salt Lake area. Send me a pm ...
I left you a vm. Thanks but I got it worked out, though I'm not sure how. I appreciate it!
Advert