Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-05-2008, 04:44 PM   #1
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Don't click on this link unless you have ....

a full 18 and a half minutes to spare. You would be doing yourself a great disservice to miss any of this talk.

Majora Carter is one of the most wonderful individuals I ever haven't met. I really wish I could someday.

It's a brilliant talk. Simply brilliant.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:17 PM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
I live in Flushing New York in the Projects. about 1 Mile from Flushing Meadow Park. Now, whats happening here is similar, Our Neighboor Hood is getting Better, but its not due to the park.

Parks Can Help. but without an extremely Active Police Department, a park can quickly fall and become a hot bed of Drugs and Violence.

What is making the Area better is a Brand New Mall, and also the New Citi Field Development. everybody is whining about this, but between Citi Field and flushing Main Street, is one of the most dangerous walk ways around, its a strait bridge with poor lighting. but between the Mall that will be built, and the New Devlopments near Citi Field. The Metal Graveyard, a large dump site for car parts and Car repair places make that area horrible currently. in another 5 years those should be gone and it will make the Area much nicer, it will bring flushing meadow park to flushing...

to get from Main Street to the park, You HAVE to walk though either this unsafe bridge, or walk through an Unsafe Warehouse district near a Home Depot. to get to the park I have to take the Train 1 Stop just to get to this park. the park is there, but its cut off from most of flushing,

Corona has been Renewed by this park, let it come to flushing too.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert