Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-04-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
BubbleQ
BubbleQ began at the beginning.

Device: none
I love the interview format

I love books that are in an interview format with the experts. To me it make sense to accumulate the views of selling experts and house them all in one place. I would have purchased this book solely for the interview with Dr. Ivan Misner,the Founder & Chairman of Business Networking International (BNI). His sales networking group is the largest in the world. He built an empire by offering a great forum where small businesses can network. So the interview with him is invaluable.

Dr. Misner's is a New York Times Bestselling author who has written 16 books including his latest #1 bestseller about gender, called Business Networking.

He writes a monthly columnist for Entrepreneur magazine and Fox Business News and teaches business management at several universities throughout the United States.

To get an interview with Dr. Misner is not easy. The author of Sales Success Now asks some very compelling questions that are revealing in a way I have not seen before from Misner.

Other selling superstars interviewed include:

Dr. Josh Axe
Mike Bosworth
Naomi Colb
Keith Eades and Co-author Robert Kear
Dr. Bill Halbert
Diane Lang
Chris Lytle
Elizabeth Power
Jeff Slayter
http://www.amazon.com/Sales-Success-...+success+ligda
BubbleQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Want to make money fast? ... Write a book about making money fast.

Me? Cynical?
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #3
manasaedward
manasaedward began at the beginning.

take time to read and analyze

Loved the book .. it has advises which can be tailored to meet your situation...
Most of the tips can be used directly as they are ..

Still reading it .. will update with a proper review later.
manasaedward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:27 PM   #4
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Interviews in books are not my cup of tea, I think they are better suited in magazines or the likes. But to each their own of course

Last edited by Quexos; 11-25-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:04 AM   #5
jarrahloh
Cageside Chronicles
jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kobo Touch, iPhone
I like them too!

I recently read a Beatles book and it was basically 400 pages of interviews.
I loved it.

I'm a magazine editor and we are always pushing for full feature stories, but the truth is, if it's someone that I know and is famous or respected in their field, most times I just want to read a Q&A, straight from their mouth.

But each to their own.
jarrahloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert