Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-10-2007, 07:03 AM   #1
Bunter
Bunter began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad
Application switcher

Somebody mentioned matchbox task switcher for iLiad? After having stardict and terminal on it, I kind of miss task switcher? Where can I get it?
Bunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 07:57 AM   #2
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunter View Post
Somebody mentioned matchbox task switcher for iLiad? After having stardict and terminal on it, I kind of miss task switcher? Where can I get it?
I had compiled it, and it works....somewhat. It takes up space on the taskbar, pushing the icons at the left off the screen. And screen refreshes were an issue as well. It worked, but is pretty buggy at current.
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2007, 09:12 AM   #3
Bunter
Bunter began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad
So there is no "non-buggy" way at the moment to use, for example, pdf reader and the dictionary at the same time? Makes the dictionary kind of useless.
Bunter is offline   Reply With Quote