Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 02-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #1
markman
Enthusiast
markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.

Device: Aluratek Libre, Sony PRS350
My New Aluratek Libre Review

About two weeks ago I got my 1st E-Reader, The Aluratek Libre. I am really enjoying it so I thought I would share my impressions of it by doing a "video review" on my blog, BikeBeerBBQ.

In short, the Libre is very nice, especially for the price. It does everything I need it to do and it makes reading very easy, especially when I've had a long day and my eyes are tired (thanks to the zoom). I haven't had any issues with the LCD screen. It's very easy to read and has plenty of contrast. Battery life is fine as well. For someone who is looking for an affordable e-reader, I would definitely suggest checking out the Aluratek Libre.

Here is the link to the full review on my blog.
markman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aluratek libre, review