Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 03-21-2014, 03:35 AM   #16
JLius
Village idiot
JLius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS T-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
Writer2EPUB is still being updated. You can grab the latest versions from ebookLuke's site
Downloaded Writer2ePub AOO 4.x yesterday, but apparently not compatible with the latest version of libreoffice.
Tried the beta version, that was compatible, but crashes when I try to convert - maybe I should convert my docx to otd first? Maybe I'll try that sometime, but for now I think I'll just stick with calibre for conversion (and all the rest)
JLius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:01 AM   #17
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Perhaps some time in the (near?) future I will release a tool that takes a filtered HTML output of Word and transform it into an ePUB in the same style as the current add-in. I have been playing with that idea for some time and also include batch processing.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, epub, page breaks, split file