Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-17-2010, 11:51 PM   #46
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookster View Post
Here's the promised Italian translation I hope it will work!

09/06/2010: retested with 302, added some menus from FBreader and could do the FBreader180 soon. Enjoy!
Thanks a lot!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:50 AM   #47
mishaikin
mishaikin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mishaikin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mishaikin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mishaikin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PocketBook 360
Here is a new version of the Bulgarian language file. I allowed myself to put a version section with the date at the end of the file.

Btw, yesterday I had the opportunity to see the commercial Bulgarian translation with which PB360 is sold in Bulgaria and it seems that it has not been tested much how it would appear in real live - too long strings and sometimes words that appear split in two rows due to lack of space.
Attached Files
File Type: txt bg.txt (36.1 KB, 503 views)
mishaikin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-18-2010, 05:55 AM   #48
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishaikin View Post
Here is a new version of the Bulgarian language file. I allowed myself to put a version section with the date at the end of the file.

Btw, yesterday I had the opportunity to see the commercial Bulgarian translation with which PB360 is sold in Bulgaria and it seems that it has not been tested much how it would appear in real live - too long strings and sometimes words that appear split in two rows due to lack of space.
thanks a lot. We appreciate.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:55 PM   #49
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
I've uploaded the readme for FBReader180 in German in its correspondent subforum, but we could make localisations of said readme too. It's really easy to make (5 minutes) and it'll allow people to safely enjoy the advantages of FBReader180. I upload here the English version (as base), and my German and Spanish translations.
Attached Files
File Type: txt read_en.txt (2.4 KB, 313 views)
File Type: txt read_de.txt (2.8 KB, 244 views)
File Type: txt read_es.txt (2.6 KB, 278 views)
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:50 AM   #50
Guus
Enthusiast
Guus will become famous soon enoughGuus will become famous soon enoughGuus will become famous soon enoughGuus will become famous soon enoughGuus will become famous soon enoughGuus will become famous soon enoughGuus will become famous soon enough

Device: Apple iPad 3G 64GB, iriver Story HD, Sony PRS-T1
Attached the Dutch language file.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ne.txt (25.9 KB, 499 views)
Guus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2010, 07:10 PM   #51
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Let's do some gravediggin'!

We have here the latest language files from the last firmware version. The procedure followed to extract the fonts was exactly like this one, using the terminal emulator POTERM which I'm including here.

By the way, it must be said, the PB guys have done a great improvement in the keyboard! Now once you type a letter, the pointer stays on that letter instead of vanishing. This makes typing more akin to how it would be done through a gamepad, choosing letters and typing them. Definitely a good thing!
Attached Files
File Type: zip poterm.zip (16.3 KB, 237 views)
File Type: zip Language files 3-Dec-2010.zip (186.2 KB, 257 views)
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:12 AM   #52
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Thanks for the heads-up re poterm. I don't suppose there is telnet daemon or some other way to connect my computer to the busybox running on the PB? Typing in commands via the PB buttons is not all that much fun ...
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:38 AM   #53
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_librarian View Post
Thanks for the heads-up re poterm. I don't suppose there is telnet daemon or some other way to connect my computer to the busybox running on the PB? Typing in commands via the PB buttons is not all that much fun ...
You can upload script.sh and run it from poterm. *If* you are not afraid.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:59 AM   #54
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Thanks, that's an interesting idea. Fear? Nothing that a recent backup wouldn't cure
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 07:08 AM   #55
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_librarian View Post
Thanks, that's an interesting idea. Fear? Nothing that a recent backup wouldn't cure
First you should make sure that the system partition is mounted read only. Only when you are *absolutely* sure issue commands like rm / -rf

I was thinking, that you could make a record to the extensions.cfg
--------------
sh:@text_file:1:sh:ICON_TXT
-----------------
and run scripts directly from the library.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:17 AM   #56
manuanva
manuanva began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 360
Portuguese language file.

Hello,

I attach the Portuguese language file (according to the the Orthographic Agreement of 1990). I hope it will be of interest to the Lusophone community.

Best regards,

manuanva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
The list of languages, as of today, comprises the following:
  • Belarusian
  • Czech
  • German
  • Estonian
  • English
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Hebrew
  • Lithuanian
  • Latvian
  • Romanian (thanks to Eddie)
  • Russian
  • Ukranian

It seems that more Mediterranean languages like Catalan, Italian, and Greek would be welcome

By the way, there is a way to make virtual keyboards in those languages too, but I haven't been able to elaborate one.
Attached Files
File Type: txt pt.txt (25.5 KB, 277 views)
manuanva is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firmware, pocketbook, translations