Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 09-21-2013, 06:27 PM   #1
gbe
gbe began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Book I'm currently reading deleted

I hope this is the right place to discuss this. I have a Kobo Vox which has started deleting the book that I'm currently reading from my eReader. When I turn my Kobo back on, the book I was reading will disappear and even when I go to Import Content all of my other books are still there except for the deleted one.

Is this a common problem? I haven't been able to find anything about it online. I've contacted Kobo's customer service, but nothing they suggested fixed it. I don't really want to buy a new eReader. I've only had this one for 2 years.

If anyone has any suggestions to fix this or suggestions for other cheap eReaders that would be awesome. Thanks
gbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:20 AM   #2
suedenim
Connoisseur
suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I presume you are importing your book into the Kobo app. If so and no other solutions are suggested then you might want to consider using another reading app like Aldiko or Cool reader.
suedenim is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-26-2013, 09:15 PM   #3
gbe
gbe began at the beginning.

Thank you for the suggestion! I did not know that was an option. I'm definitely going to try that.
gbe is offline   Reply With Quote