Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-15-2008, 04:35 PM   #1
ErwinOtten
Addict
ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook G3
and a new dutch reader

Hello,

Since I hope to receive my cybook from NAEB in the coming week (c'mon guys get those things out of customs...) I thought it was a good time to become a member here.
So here I am, just a guy who is planning to use his reader on his two hour train ride every day.

When I feel I've got something to say you'll notice

Regards,

Erwin
ErwinOtten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Don't let having something significant to say stop you from posting. Go straight to the Lounge right now and perform acts of contrite silliness for commiting the sin of modesty. Neki or somebody will let you know when you have contrited enough.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2008, 06:26 PM   #3
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Welcome Erwin. My friend Marlene lives in The Netherlands and is an avid reader. That two hour commute is a great reason to get an eBook reader! Where I live in Texas, there aren't any trains or buses, so I have to use audio books while I'm driving.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:16 PM   #4
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings ErwinOtter. Enjoy your cybook and the forum!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote