Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-27-2011, 01:14 PM   #16
cathie
Connoisseur
cathie doesn't littercathie doesn't littercathie doesn't litter

Device: kindle, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Sacrilege to destroy a decent book like that!

Quote:
Gort : Yeah, it looks way too cumbersome for my tastes. Then again, I just use my bare Kindle, and put it in a sleeve when not in use.
GORT : I do the same thing, but I use a zipped case to transport my K3, it's safer & more convenient for me.
cathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:26 PM   #17
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
I can remember doing that to books when I was a kid and hiding secret things in them. Why would anyone want to put a Kindle in one of those? Makes no sense.
Makes perfect sense to me. When staying in a hotel, a book would be a lot less likely to be taken by thieves than a Kindle.

Last edited by orlok; 03-27-2011 at 02:20 PM.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:09 PM   #18
Gort
Enthusiast
Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoudason View Post
It is for the 'I love the smell and feeeeel of a real book' crowd.
For the rest of us, maybe there'd be a market for Eau de Papier. A few squirts, and you'll never feel left out of the sniffing race.
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
case, cover, kindle