Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-21-2007, 12:39 PM   #331
joedreamer
joedreamer began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
Tracking info

By the way, I never got that mystery email, it was by pure chanced that I added to my cart and was able to order at the offered priced.

Does anyone knows how to track the shipment? I have never order anything from sony rewards before.

Can one just call them up and ask them for the tracking information?
joedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 01:48 PM   #332
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
I've yet to see it to be able to add it to my cart...I check everyday, and sometimes several times per day.
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2007, 02:48 PM   #333
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
My Sony Reader arrived today. Finally, the looooooong wait comes to an end!
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 04:04 PM   #334
jpfletcher
jpfletcher began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTravers View Post
My Sony Reader arrived today. Finally, the looooooong wait comes to an end!
That's great news. How many days from ordering it until delivery?
jpfletcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 04:04 PM   #335
jpfletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
I've yet to see it to be able to add it to my cart...I check everyday, and sometimes several times per day.
Have you tried calling?
Advert
Old 12-21-2007, 04:20 PM   #336
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpfletcher View Post
That's great news. How many days from ordering it until delivery?
Ordered Monday morning.
Got shipping confirmation Wednesday night.
Package arrived Friday afternoon.
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 07:01 PM   #337
jpfletcher

Mine showed up half an hour ago.
Old 12-23-2007, 04:28 PM   #338
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I think mine arrived on Saturday when I wasn't home. I'll have to pick up the package on Monday. I do think it's the reader because it's the only package I'm expecting via USPS.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 12:32 PM   #339
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Nope, the package was not the reader. I hope sometime after Tuesday this week.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:52 PM   #340
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
yes I called, the lady said these were rebuilt 500s, and they are out of stock at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpfletcher View Post
Have you tried calling?

Last edited by Ervserver; 12-24-2007 at 12:56 PM.
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 02:55 PM   #341
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

The reader arrived by UPS today. I was told it would be USPS. So I didn't expect to get it today. But I have it. They did finally deliver.
Old 12-24-2007, 08:46 PM   #342
joedreamer
joedreamer began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
finally here

i went away to philly for the weekend and the ereader came for xmas morning...
i will wait till midnite to turn it on and read some manga in bed....

i am finally happy,,,but my friend hadnt open his he wants to sell it on ebay to buy a 505...
is the 505 that much better?
joedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 08:53 PM   #343
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

The 505 has a better screen. Faster and more contrast. The 505 is also lighter and I like the newer button positions.
Old 12-24-2007, 09:18 PM   #344
Fzzt
Enthusiast
Fzzt began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 500, Amazon Kindle
My Reader showed up this afternoon by USPS.
Woot! Finally got it in my hot little hands.
I see the charge light is finally out so I'm off to give this sucker a try.
Thanks to everyone on these boards for their help/encouragement over the past few months.
Fzzt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:48 PM   #345
rdelfin
rdelfin began at the beginning.

Device: Sony eReader 500
My most sincere congrats!

Hello all (specially the ones just getting their new readers)

I was one of the 'lucky' ones that got the reader in a matter of days without delays about 6 months ago, but I was following the drama here in this forum that some of you went through and even though is no business of mine, I can really tell you that I'm very glad for you all that finally got what you were promised (I know the feeling, I can empathize).

Happy reading,
R.

PS: So, for those who just got theirs, which one was it? the 500 or the new 505???

Last edited by rdelfin; 12-28-2007 at 12:51 PM.
rdelfin is offline   Reply With Quote