Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-31-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
mfaine
Member Retired
mfaine began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Where are menu history entries stored/how do I clear them?

I find it easier to clean up my collection by sorting into multiple libraries by author or category. I have many such libraries but now my context menus are getting cluttered by history from copying books between libraries and switching libraries. I've searched for where this information is stored and I did find a history file in the calibre configuration directory but deleting it seems to not make any difference. Where is this information stored? How do I clear it?
mfaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:24 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
look in gui.json
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2010, 02:38 PM   #3
mfaine
Member Retired
mfaine began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Thanks, that worked.
mfaine is offline   Reply With Quote