Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-19-2011, 05:20 AM   #1
adbosch
Addict
adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Pocketbook Color 633
Fitting replacement stylus for the 350

Is there a fitting replacement stylus for the prs-350? I broke mine. I can't find the stylus under the accessories, but perhaps there is another touch screen device out there using exactly the same one?
adbosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:29 AM   #2
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I have the same problem. I was told to call SonyLifeStyle shop and ask there, they told me to call a number that is constantly engaged... I just glued the remains of my stylus into the slot and bought a pack of 3 Nintendo stylus for 3€. I don't care if I lose or break one now or not, just clip them in the case of my 350 and thats it.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2011, 01:42 PM   #3
hermes
non-techy
hermes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!hermes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!hermes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!hermes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!hermes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!hermes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!hermes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!hermes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!hermes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!hermes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!hermes is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Location: wherever I can afford to get laid and eat vegetarian
Device: Sony pocket edition and Kobo touch both died - looking at Kindles
Survey: How long did it take you to lose your stylus? BTW, I find that keeping one fingernail a wee bit longer is a good substitute.
hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:15 PM   #4
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
You might check out this thread and ask about the status of the completed item.

I think how they're breaking is when you slide it up and out, the natural tendency is to keep pushing it towards the side. Just push it slightly up so it's barely out, then grab it and pull it out. That way you're only exerting the sideways pressure on the thicker top part, and not on the spindly hollow silver barrel or where it connects to the top, which is probably the most common place the break occurs.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 05:40 PM   #5
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Red face Mmmmmmmmm..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermes View Post
Survey: How long did it take you to lose your stylus? BTW, I find that keeping one fingernail a wee bit longer is a good substitute.
I managed to lose my 650's stylus in under one hour - how's about that !

I adapted, variously, a pencil with eraser on end (not bad) a kebab stick (pretty good) a doctored knitting needle (excellent) a replacement Sony sent 'cos I complained (which I also lost) some Nintendo ones from a discount discount shop ....................

Then I found the one I lost in the first place, under the bed, fighting off the dust bunnies.

I was brave and rescued it.

God, they're savage beasts.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert