Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-31-2008, 02:01 PM   #1
haridasi
Zealot
haridasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enough

Device: irex iliad
Is secure adobe pdf ebooks supported on irex iliad?

I guess the title says it all.

Update:
After a little bit of search I found this encrypted file: http://www.adobe.com/products/pdfjob...s/pdftraag.pdf

I opened it on my iliad - and yes, it was displayed :-)

So iliad does support secure adobe pdf books.

Last edited by haridasi; 08-31-2008 at 02:46 PM.
haridasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 06:01 PM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
iLiad supports encrypted (with password) PDFs, but it does not support DRM'ed PDFs. So I guess it depends on which definition of "secure" you use.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2008, 02:38 AM   #3
haridasi
Zealot
haridasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enough

Device: irex iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
iLiad supports encrypted (with password) PDFs, but it does not support DRM'ed PDFs. So I guess it depends on which definition of "secure" you use.
hmm... it was an encrypted pdf I tried.

And that was bad news
I wanted to buy a drm'ed pdf ebook on BoB, that's not available as mobipocket.
haridasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 05:39 AM   #4
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
The only device that can support DRMed PDF files for the moment is the PRS-505.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote