Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-24-2015, 11:24 PM   #1
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bookeen
Does ONYX BOOX I86ML have bluetooth?

Hi

Does anyone know if that device has bluetooth? Banggood's own page does not list any bluetooth and some sites refer as plus version. I am a bit confused.

thanks
loviedovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:23 AM   #2
pvdas
Enthusiast
pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Boox i86ML Plus
I have the version which is referred to as i86 HDML Plus (8GB and light) and it has a properly functional bluetooth. The same version is sold in Booxtor's shop. The i86 version has only 4GB and no light, as far as I know, but I have no knowledge about bluetooth in this version.
pvdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2015, 10:00 PM   #3
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvdas View Post
I have the version which is referred to as i86 HDML Plus (8GB and light) and it has a properly functional bluetooth. The same version is sold in Booxtor's shop. The i86 version has only 4GB and no light, as far as I know, but I have no knowledge about bluetooth in this version.
So there is a ML and a ML Plus version?

Last edited by loviedovie; 11-29-2015 at 11:36 PM.
Old 12-11-2015, 01:11 AM   #4
loviedovie
Addict

Where do I get an I86ML with bluetooth?
Old 12-11-2015, 06:48 AM   #5
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loviedovie View Post
Where do I get an I86ML with bluetooth?
It is available through any number of online stores.
I bought from Booxtor in Germany because over the years they have produced custom firmware for Onyx devices that improve the quality of the user's experience.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2015, 12:13 PM   #6
loviedovie
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
It is available through any number of online stores.
I bought from Booxtor in Germany because over the years they have produced custom firmware for Onyx devices that improve the quality of the user's experience.
Bangwood does not have it. The store has to ship to the US.