Notices

Old 05-20-2007, 07:11 AM   #1
flyinggeek
Clueless
flyinggeek is on a distinguished road

Device: SONY PRS 500
Looking for Miamoto Musashi Book

Hi,

I am trying to find an ebook version of the Miamoto Musashi biography (not the 5 rings, but the one by Eiji Yoshikawa. I have checked the usual suspects but could not find it. Anyone know of a place that sells it or has it for download?

Thanks in advance!

/Chris
flyinggeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 07:50 AM   #2
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
I looked this up on Wikipedia.

This particular book was released in 1981 (English translation). So it wouldn't be on the free sites (like Project Gutenberg).

My guess would be that it's got too limited a market to be on the DRM sites.

So unless it's on a pirate site, I don't think you'll find it in eBook form.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2007, 08:34 AM   #3
flyinggeek
Clueless
flyinggeek is on a distinguished road

Device: SONY PRS 500
Pirate Site :-)

Thanks for the reply. I was afraid that was the answer. I just wan't sure if there were any other ebookstores around (such as the Connect store) that might have an electronic version for download (maybe a protected PDF or the like). I remember back in the Rocketbook days, there were quite a few.

Again, thanks for the reply.

Chris
flyinggeek is offline   Reply With Quote