Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 07-12-2009, 05:20 AM   #1
legin
legin began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook
will Mobi dictionary work in oi

i have a dictionary in mobi and wonderd if it would still work in oi (if i strip the drm out of it) i have tried serching this forum for a userble dictionary but there seems to be a diference of opinion as to what works what dosent and how to get them to work in the first place i know someone on this forum sed they were wrighting an app with all the bells and whistles but all i wont is a sercherble english dictionary e.g. Oxford English Dictionary or my Harper Collins which i can put strait on without converting or the need to install 3 or 4 files (if possible) i would be graitfull if somewone could help or direct me to were i could finde one that works.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:43 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
no, OI does not support Mobi dictionaries.
Advert
Old 07-30-2009, 02:07 PM   #3
fairy88
fairy88 began at the beginning.

Device: eBook
Thanks but how to download dictionary