Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 12-29-2012, 06:17 AM   #1
Dangze
Enthusiast
Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Kobo Arc 32Go
Phoning with Kobo Arc

Hello,
I am French and new on this forum...
I got a Kobo Arc for Christmas, and I am very happy of it. I have installed the Holo launcher HD to get free of Tapisseries...
This morning, I had the idea to install à SIP application (CSipSimple), and now, I can phone to any of my contacts in France or abroad (provided I have registered to a SIP provider, in my case OVH).
Even if it is not a fantastic discovery, I just want to share this experience with any Kobo Arc owner.
Regards from France.
Dangze
Dangze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:24 AM   #2
Dangze
Enthusiast
Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangze View Post
Hello,
I am French and new on this forum...
I got a Kobo Arc for Christmas, and I am very happy of it. I have installed the Holo launcher HD to get free of Tapisseries...
This morning, I had the idea to install à SIP application (CSipSimple), and now, I can phone to any of my contacts in France or abroad (provided I have registered to a SIP provider, in my case OVH).
Even if it is not a fantastic discovery, I just want to share this experience with any Kobo Arc owner.
Regards from France.
Dangze
Apparently, nobody is interested by this !

Sorry to have disturbed you...
Old 12-30-2012, 07:04 AM   #3
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
its not that people arn't interested mate but some of the tech is a bit involved.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Session...ation_Protocol
the capabilities of this tablet are wide open but there are not many hardcore tech types using it yet. it will be nice to see a bit more uptake on sites like XDA where the membership is more into how it works and how it can be modified. Keep posting what you find my friend even when there's no reply people are seeing and exploring the ideas you give them. God bless
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:18 PM   #4
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Is this using the built-in microphone? Are you using a headset or the built-in speakers?
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:11 PM   #5
Dangze
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyToews View Post
Is this using the built-in microphone? Are you using a headset or the built-in speakers?
Hello,

nice to have somebody interested !...

I am using the built-in microphone and speakers, don't have a headset to try...

Here below is the application, just give it a try...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...2lwc2ltcGxlIl0.

Regards from Lyon (France).