Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 01-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #1
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
GMail

How do I import into my Vox my email contacts in my computer which are not in a gmail account?
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:35 PM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
In gmail, if you go to the gear symbol (upper right side of screen) and click, then select "Accounts and Import" from the menu line across the top, you can then select "Import mail and contacts". You can click on the "learn more" link just below if you need help before starting...
I would suggest doing this on your computer (using the browser) not on the Vox itself.

Last edited by Cdesja5; 01-06-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:14 PM   #3
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
I did as you said but my gmail opens to the Received screen and it will not move from there so there must be something wrong with the app. I tried on my computer and did get to my account but still could not access the area to transfer my mail contacts to the gmail account. My contacts file is on my Vox sd card copied directly from my computer. If this is a big problem I will use my reqular email account from Bell and delete gmail all together.
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote