Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-14-2008, 08:36 AM   #856
Luigino
Groupie
Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Luigino once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
well what can i say about this one but YAY !!! hehehe... zelda by René Magritte, brilliant. i think i'll have to call this one "this is not an avatar." thanks Madame B !!!
In fact I like a LOT that avatar about René Magritte's man with an eBook Reader..... just a brilliant and an ORIGINAL idea! :-) maybe I'll make one too for myself, something like "the neurons of René Magritte" :-DDD
Luigino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:44 AM   #857
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigino View Post
In fact I like a LOT that avatar about René Magritte's man with an eBook Reader..... just a brilliant and an ORIGINAL idea! :-) maybe I'll make one too for myself, something like "the neurons of René Magritte" :-DDD
I totally agree, though I think it would look better with a Newton or an iPhone.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:51 AM   #858
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
well what can i say about this one but YAY !!! hehehe... zelda by René Magritte, brilliant. i think i'll have to call this one "this is not an avatar." thanks Madame B !!!
"Ceci n'est pas un avatar." Or Une, depending...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:54 AM   #859
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I totally agree, though I think it would look better with a Newton or an iPhone.

Cheers,
Marc
pffff aaarg !!!! i can't decide whether to laugh or groan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
"Ceci n'est pas un avatar." Or Une, depending...
yes, exactly.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:50 AM   #860
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Zelda by Paul Klee
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	klee_Paul_Zelda.JPG
Views:	377
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	14337  
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:54 AM   #861
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Zelda by Paul Klee
vr, that is absolutely brilliant. thank you !! i love it.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:23 AM   #862
zelda_pinwheel

well, we've been playing havoc with the order of things around here for a while already anyway, and i really felt that in honor of the upcoming MR apéro and more particularly my brilliant Cybook-for-a-week i must be adorned with the equally (if not more so) brilliant avatar you see to the left of this post. thanks madame b !!!
Old 07-14-2008, 11:31 AM   #863
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
well, we've been playing havoc with the order of things around here for a while already anyway, and i really felt that in honor of the upcoming MR apéro and more particularly my brilliant Cybook-for-a-week i must be adorned with the equally (if not more so) brilliant avatar you see to the left of this post. thanks madame b !!!
There's no comparison, ZP. Madam B. is a true wizard at the art of avataring.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:23 PM   #864
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Zelda by Mark Rothko
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	rothko_Zelda.JPG
Views:	340
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	14342  
Old 07-14-2008, 12:31 PM   #865
zelda_pinwheel

i don't know, vr, you're pretty good yourself...
Old 07-14-2008, 03:06 PM   #866
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Zelda de Milo by Alexandros of Antioch. Sorry, rear view only. I at least attempt to vaguely resemble a gentleman. ........actually, it was just a whole hell of a lot of easier from the back.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Zelda_de_Milo.JPG
Views:	337
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	14346  

Last edited by vivaldirules; 07-14-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:11 PM   #867
zelda_pinwheel

no need for shame, vr ; the human body is a beautiful thing.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:23 PM   #868
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Zelda de Milo by Alexandros of Antioch. Sorry, rear view only. I at least attempt to vaguely resemble a gentleman.
Is the moon rising?
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:39 AM   #869
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Is the moon rising?
"...
and turns,
with
a blush;
the other...
cheek..."
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:13 AM   #870
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I have the perfect avatar. Just have to take the photo of it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda