Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-29-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
jswinden
Nameless Being

Occasional dysfunctional text selection

Anyone else experiencing occasion dysfunction in the Fire's text selection feature? Occasionally it gets really bad with the selection bars not aligned with the text that is selected--as in not even close! When this happens I usually cannot select the text I want to. I've noticed this in Silk a lot. Cannot remember if it occurs in other apps too.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:11 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Anyone else experiencing occasion dysfunction in the Fire's text selection feature? Occasionally it gets really bad with the selection bars not aligned with the text that is selected--as in not even close! When this happens I usually cannot select the text I want to. I've noticed this in Silk a lot. Cannot remember if it occurs in other apps too.
Yep same here. The little arrow moving thingy is buggy.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert