Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-06-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
howyoudoin
how YOU doin?
howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPad Pro 10.5”, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
When does the warranty start?

Hi, excited owner of a new Kindle 6" wifi here!

I got my new kindle from Dixons in the UK. I haven't registered it yet. Does anyone know when exactly the warranty starts? Does it start from the day of purchase or does it start from the day it is registered? If the latter, would it make sense to put off registering it for as long as possible?
howyoudoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 04:23 PM   #2
reech
Connoisseur
reech doesn't litterreech doesn't litter

Device: Sony eReader PRS-600
In the UK, warrantys start on the day of purchase; you use your receipt as the proof of time and date of purchase.
reech is offline   Reply With Quote